Monday, May 30, 2005

My Ex


You know it's just hard getting over a girl you cared so much for. Although my friends hated her, and were willing to say shit to her to get her to distrust me, I still cared. I really hate it. I wish I wasn't such a commited fuck, but I really thought she was a fantastic girl. For ever flaw that people saw in her, I could name a hundred little things that made me ignore that. Oh well. We're never going to work out since we fight over the most silly things. But my heart still goes out to her and I'm not getting over that anytime soon. Wish I could. I hate some of my friends for talking so much shit because they're being such asses about how I feel. Eh. I just hope I can meet someone soon to take my mind away from her. Life is hell for me now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so hard to go through a break up, especially when your friends are not being very supportive or sensitive about it. Its also really understandable that you are having trouble getting over her... because there are so many things about her that you liked. You are such a social person and a go-getter (not to use a term that is so cliche), but I know it won't be long before you find happiness again. Something that I like to think about when I am going through a hard time is that some of the most difficult things in life are what I am going to learn the most from. (this might not help in the moment, but its always a nice thing to take note of). Feel better.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your friends are looking out for your best interests. You shouldn't dating people who are still in HIGH SCHOOL.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home